Yeah, the Brits are pissed.
- Nike unveils a new crocodile skin shoe in the UK.
- Tommy Hilfiger drops fur following the lengthy raccoon dog scandal.
- Gary Loewenthal at Animal Writings suggests you try to convert the biggest meat-eater in your life before you get on that vegetarian’s case. I think this calls for some MeatOut action.
- “Versatile Vegetarian” Liz Kohman rounds up six soy cheeses to review. Four of the six aren’t vegan, and Kohman prefers Tofutti over “slimy, grainy” (trans-fat-free) Follow Your Heart, so think of this more as a humor column than an informative article. I mean, she forgot Sheese!
- This week’s “Vegetarians are people too?!” lifestyle trend piece comes to you from The Lake Oswego Review–and it’s rather vegan friendly.
- And hey, a bonus: vegetarianism is safe for kids too!