Anne went veg many years ago while growing up in rural Michigan (credit goes to her mom, whose father was a butcher
Anne Sullivan can be contacted at email@example.com.
Blog posts by Anne Sullivan:
- Kicking Off The Fall Event Season With A Bang
- Coming up: a Rooftop Party in Williamsburg and Fun on the Farm
- Comedy for Karma IV is this Tuesday, April 5th!
- Veggie Burgers Have Their Moment
- Lending a Helping Hand to Brooklyn’s Feral Cats: A Profile of Rescuer Alice Dietz
- Let the Ethical Consuming Commence
- Carol Adams Booksigning this Thursday, Sept 16 at MooShoes
- What’s Jack White’s beef with vegans?
- It’s not too late for dinner plans tonight June 21st!
- Chrissie Hynde plays a benefit show in Bklyn tonight, June 2nd!
- Mickey Z. Storms Veggie Pride 2010
- Joan Jett to New Yorkers: Go Vegetarian
- Real men eat plants!
- Whale Wars Starts Tonight on Animal Planet
- New Documentary Features Animal Rights Philosophers
- Vegan (Fashion) Police Alert!
- Don’t Miss Komedy for Karma
- Vick’s Dogs in Sport Illustrated; Did They Deserve to Live?
- Guerrilla art…or Gorilla art? Banksy’s Pet Store Hits New York
- Donate Pet Food to Food Banks!
- Today’s Bad Celeb/Good Celeb Report
- I Do Feel Lucky, Dirty Harry is Vegan!
- Finally New York Magazine shows some sensitivity towards animals in article about National Pigeon Day!
- Sticky Fingers Delicious Desserts Now Available in NYC
- Nerve.com, New York Mag, and NY Daily News “Bring up the Rear” of Veggie Pride Media Coverage
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Lukas Haas, & Tobey Maguire Eat Vegan at Candle Cafe