Cat Clyne is a freelance writer and editor. She has been an ethical vegan for 20 years. From 1999 to 2007 she served as Editor-in-Chief of the monthly magazine Satya, a voice for animal, environmental, social justice and vegetarian activism. Prior to Satya, Cat worked in the nonprofit sector and music industry for over a decade. She holds a Master's degree in religious studies from New York University. Cat is constantly inspired (and entertained) by critters, including her feline pal Toby.
Blog posts by Cat Clyne:
- NYC Wine Store Bottlerocket now lists Vegan Wines
- Kalustyan’s: The Crown Jewel of South Asian Delights, Plus: Easy, Tasty Sambar Soup
- Glorious Greens! Recipe
- Get Vegucated! Red Carpet NYC Movie Premiere This Thursday
- Breakfast of Champions! Cat’s Hearty Oatmeal Recipe.
- Whale-watching in New York! Go See “The Whale”
- It Just Ain’t a Holiday Without Pecan Pie! Carol Adams Reveals Her Favorite Recipe
- November Vegan Cooking Classes at Catskill Animal Sanctuary!
- We Can Be (Super)Heroes!
- Not Just a ‘Passing Phase’ – Study Shows Veg*n Brains are Different
- Watch Monday 5/17! Puppy Mills Exposed on Animal Planet – Premiere of “Petland” (10 pm ET/PT)
- Anatomy of an Investigator – SV Interviews Undercover “Mike”
- SAY WHAT?! All-U-Can-Eat Vegan Dessert Bar Next Friday 4/16!
- SV Interviews Moby! Gristle Book Launch Party in Bklyn This Tuesday 4/6
- What is “Carnism”? Or Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows. SV Interviews Melanie Joy
- Comedy for Karma benefit for Woodstock Sanctuary this Thursday, April 1 in NYC
- SV Interview: Andy Stepanian Speaks
- SV Interview: The Dudes of Daiya – Andre Kroecher and Greg Blake
- Latest Episode of “Bones” was all AR/Vegan!
- Vegan MoFo Mashup
- Vegan Hits it Big-Time! Chef Tal Ronnen Set to Take Over the World
- Woodstock’s ThanksLiving 2009
- Vegans, Meet Your … Friends!
- Get Yer Veggie (Pride) On!