Elisa Verna is a li'l baby vegan of 5 years who writes about romance novels for a living and deep fries food on the weekends as part of her Guy Gone Vegan project. When not doing either of those things, you can find her trying to charm the feral cats of Brooklyn or singing "Ruby Soho" at Punk Rock Karaoke. She's also a big fan of WWE wrestling and still pretends Daniel Bryan is vegan.
Blog posts by Elisa Verna:
- A Review of Speciesism: The Movie
- Vegan Supper Club Coming To North Brooklyn Farms
- Join Goosewatch NYC For An Urgent Rally Tomorrow At Noon To Protest Wild Turkey Slaughter in Staten Island
- 5 Days Left To Fund Nicora Johns’ Vegan Shoe Kickstarter
- Get Your Vegan Shop-Up On Saturday, August 10th At Pine Box Rock Shop
- Foodswings Is For Sale (Again)
- The Green Radish Vegan Food Truck To Serve NYC Area This August
- Bunna Cafe Sets Up (Temporary) Shop At Mama Joy’s In Bushwick
- Get Ready For Another Brooklyn Vegan Shop-Up July 13th
- Win A Copy Of The Vegg Cookbook + Two Packs Of The Vegg
- Veganism In Coney Island, And A Nathan’s Hot Dog-Eating Competition Protest On July 4th
- 500 Wild Geese Captured At Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge
- March With Mercy For Animals In The NYC Pride Parade On June 30th
- Sea Shepherd To Host Waves of Change, A Benefit Art Show
- Bunna Cafe Brings Ethiopia To Bushwick With A Three-Day Restaurant At Little Skips
- Brooklyn’s Vegan Shop-Up Returns June 15
- VauteCouture’s Summer Sample Sale Starts Today
- Educating for a Just, Peaceful & Sustainable Future Conference coming in September
- Vegans Win Brooklyn Brewery’s “The Food Experiments” Taco Competition
- What the heck is going on with Jay Astafa and 3 Brothers?
- A+S Works and Bunna Cafe Are Hosting The Farmraiser At Dun-Well Doughnuts
- There’s Still Time To Enter The Next NYC Vegan Cook-Off
- Van Leeuween Now Serves Vegan Ice Cream!
- The 2013 NYC Veggie Prom Is May 31
- The Seed NYC: Sunday Seeded
- The Seed NYC: Saturday Seeded
- The Seed is Coming This Weekend!