Jason Atkins was born and raised in California in addition to growing up in the south and Europe before making New York City his home in 2000.
A vegan since 1999, this aesthetic Aquarian is full of passion for cruelty free fashion & beauty. He extols all the virtues of vegan living and the wealth of benefits it bestows on its adherents and the planet.
Blog posts by Jason Atkins:
- Alicia Silverstone Demonstrates Her New Cookbook, The Kind Diet
- Fantastic Fun at 3rd Birthday Bash!
- Two SuperVegans Rank Among VegNews’s “20 Under 30!”
- Elle Grows Green (With One Glaring Exception)
- “Turning Green” With Teens For Safe Cosmetics
- Keeping It Real With Raw Food Zeal
- Any Way You Slice It, Probiotics Don’t Suffice It!
- Bob Barker: Animal Ally Retires From TV
- Heather Mills Her Way From Veg To Vegan
- Elle Is A Clean Green Magazine!
- Stella Puts Veg Naysayers In the Bag
- Jake Ill-and-all
- Vegans Are Not Limited With Food or Clothes
- Veg Chic & Sleek for Spring
- What Do You Tell Them?
- Bluegrass With Red Puddles
- PETA Bares In Denver
- Stella McCartney CAREs
- First Cruelty-Free Fashion Show In Vegas!
- Marrow Of The Matter
- “American Idol” Winner Now Slimmer
- What’s Eating Gwen Now?
- Estee Lauder Empties Tank of Seahorses
- Snarls & Smiles: Beyonce’ & Jackie
- Jay McCarroll & HSUS: Fur-Free Is the Way To Be!
- Lady In The Omelette
- A Real American Vegan Superhero
- Bardot Scratches France and Cozies Up to Sweden
- Snarls and Smiles
- PETA Talked, Ralph Listened
- Paris Sheds Her Coat
- Green Season
- La Femme Vegan