Moni is a student at BMCC, and lives in Harlem with her husband Ken and their cats Kitty and Mikey. She loves to read, write, cook, bake, and take pictures.
Moni has been veg since she was 12 when she saw a documentary about the meat industry on TV.
Blog posts by Moni Woweries:
- Lectures on Comparing Animal Suffering and the Holocaust
- Green Scare Events at NYU and Brooklyn Law
- Taking Action for Animals 2007
- German Federation State Hessen Attempts to Ban Ritual Slaughter
- Rally for Whole Earth Bakery: Saturday, February 3, 2 PM
- Farm Sanctuary’s 6th Annual Farm Animal Forum
- Moni in the Kitchen: Lemon Biscotti
- Moni in the Kitchen: Sugar Cookies
- Moni in the Kitchen: Ginger Snaps
- An Annual Tradition: Farm Sanctuary’s Veggie Voices
- Animal Welfare Party Enters Parliament in the Netherlands
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World: A Review
- William: Free At Last!
- Don’t Miss LOHV’s Fifth Anniversary Party
- Peaceable Kingdom Screening
- Moni in the Kitchen: Cinnamon Apple Waffles
- Princeton University to Host Conference Regarding the Ethics of Eating
- Germans Go Veg for Ethical Reasons
- PETA introduces Daisy Dog Studio Cat and Dog Dishes
- Vegan Outreach is hitting colleges in the NYC region this week
- Moni in the Kitchen: Shepherd’s Pie
- Vivisection Nalgene style.
- Brand New: Liz Lovely’s Mochadamia Mountain Cookies
- Latest PETA Investigation: Butterball Cruelty
- Moni in the Kitchen: Cinnamon Rolls!
- What to Do When You Find an Injured Pigeon
- Behind the Mask Screening on Thursday, September 14
- Sea Shepherd Activists Shut Down Canadian Crab Feast
- Boycott KFC: Demo tomorrow (August 19) in West Village
- Amazing Nuts: A review of The Nut Gourmet