– Happy All Hallows Eve Eve! We hope you are safe and dry and full of candy, wherever you are. Here’s a recipe for nut-butter-based candy corn! And here’s another recipe that’s less nut-butter and more earth balance butter-based.
– Meatless Technologies continue to advance! Whole Foods in-house 365 label now has their own line of Vegan meats and Vegansaurus says they’re tasty!
– Vegansaurus also brings news that there’s another option for Thanksgiving this year from Gardein– a Holiday Roast with cranberry wild rice stuffing and homestyle gravy. I’m already thankful!
– Boo, and not the scary kind, but the angry kind: Air India rolls back their decision not to carry laboratory test animals.
– Starting Monday, November 5th Los Angeles’ M Cafe has a new “Macro-Hour” menu to celebrate National Vegan Month. From 4-7 p.m.at the Melrose location there will be special items like Mini Mac & Cheese, Crispy Asparagus Spears, Macro Nachos, BBQ Seitan Vietnamese Spring Rolls, M-Ranch Wrap and “Macro-Shooters” Pressed Juice Flights all priced between $6-8. Why isn’t it called Happy Hour? Cause there’s no sweets on the menu.
– Another new Veggie Grill is set to open in Hollywood tomorrow and another other will open before 2013 in Westwood.
– Vegan Cookbook author extraordinaire, Terry Hope Romero has a new one out on the proverbial shelves of Amazon. “Vegan Eats World” has more than 300 recipes based on international favorites.
Got any juicy Vegan gossip or see something we missed? Write to us at email@example.com.