It’s always a fun time at Christie’s.
We’ve added several new restaurants to the NYC Vegan Restaurant Guide, and updated some old favorites. Try:
- I-Chin Sino Indian Cuisine, a Midtown oasis from the people who brought you Chinese Mirch.
- Brooklyn vegan burritos: El Loco Burrito 2 in Williamsburg, and Tofutti-accessorized at Burrito Bar & Kitchen in Prospect Heights.
- Vegan Treats at Boyd Thai, Edgar’s Cafe and Blue/Green Brooklyn.
- Macrobiotic at Mana.
- Vegan pastries at Klatch Coffee Bar and Build a Green Bakery.
- Cheap eats: the Vegan Lemongrass Chicken #13 at Viet-Nam Banh Mi So 1 is under $5 and the vege patties at Christie’s Jamaican Patties Etc. are only $2.
- If you’ve got a bit more to spend, Ishihama Japanese Cuisine and the fancy Friday raw dinners at the Plant in Dumbo.
- And the Avenue A Two Boots, which has Reboot-ed more veg-friendly.
If we’re missing one of your favorites, please clue us in at firstname.lastname@example.org.