Tony Gonzalez may not actually be vegan, but some of you probably care about the NFL anyway. I don’t, but I do like junk food. Wow, what a terrible introduction to Foodswings‘s awesome Super Bowl party menu! Get your order in by January 31st.
- Drumstick Trays: Buffalo, Southern Fried or BBQ (21 in a tray). $30
- 3 Ft Italian Hero: (All heros require a refundable $5 board deposit) – Salami, Ham, Pepperoni, Roasted Red Peppers, Black Olives, Lettuce, Tomato, Oil, and Vinegar. $45
- No Chicken Cutlet: Breaded and Fried Mock Chicken Cutlets w/Tomato and Romaine Lettuce. $40
- No Chicken Caesar: Grilled Mock Chicken Cutlets w/ Romaine Lettuce, Black Olives, and Foodswings Caesar Dressing. $45
- Dips: Nacho Cheese, French Onion, Hummus, White Bean Cilantro. $3.50-$5
- Vegan Blitz: 1 Tray of Drumsticks, 1 3-ft hero & 1 Dip. $65