Awwww! You Brought Me Flowers!
Hey. Remember how lazy you were the other day? Like, seriously, so lazy all you could do was surf the net for the latest viral video? And then you totally forgot about eating. Like, seriously didn’t eat a thing.
Here’s something easy for you to make. Presented here in 5 easy steps!
You could even make it a meal if you playa cards right.*
Recipe after the jump!
ORANGE & GINGER BROCCOLI
1. All Of This Stuff Gets Whisked Together In A Small Bowl And Set Aside
1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1 TBS (rice) vinegar
I TBS Soy Sauce
1 TBS Cornstarch
2 garlic cloves minced
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 TBS (Fresh) Grated Ginger
2. Heat 1 TBS of Oil In A Saute’ Pan Over Medium-high Heat
3. Stir Fry 2 Pounds of Broccoli (cut and stemmed) In Hot Oil For 5 Minutes
4. Add 1 TBS Sugar To Your Broccoli and Stir-fry For 3 More Minutes
5. Add Your (whisked) Sauce To Your Broccoli And Allow Sauce To Thicken
* Add firm Tofu, Seitan or Tempeh to make this a meal