My projected electoral breakdown.
Just a reminder that we’re throwing a party tonight at Red Bamboo Brooklyn (corner of Adelphi and Dekalb in Fort Greene). Our debate watching party a few weeks ago was awesome, and this one will be even awesomer! Upstairs, we’ll clear the floor and have a DJ spinning. Downstairs, sit at a table and eat dinner for real. There’s two bars and a whole bunch of cable TVs everywhere. Also, Patrick has promised us a Sarah Palin piñata. The party starts at 8pm and ends who knows when. Come by for hours, or just drop in for a vegan White Russian and an unchicken wing.
If you’re addicted to Facebook like I am, RSVP for the event there.
Also, cast your vote in a pro-animal direction, if you can vote (or influence anyone else’s vote) in these candidate races or ballot measures:
- New York State animal protection leaders like Frank Padavan, Liz Krueger, Deborah Glick, and Linda Rosenthal.
- California – YES on Prop 2 to stop cruelty to farm animals
- Massachusetts – YES on Question 3 to phase out dog racing
- Arizona – NO on Prop 105 which would prevent future animal protection initiatives
- Oklahoma – NO on State Question 742 which would affect wildlife protection measures
- Oregon – NO on Measure 64 which would harm nonprofits like the Oregon Humane Society