I’d bite too if this guy were dragging me out of bed.
- Think your organic fruits and veggies are antibiotic-free? Think again. Yet another reason to start that victory garden.
- Wanna donate a kidney? You can choose to give one to another animal advocate, like Hillary Rettig did. Apparently you can also have one taken out through your hooha.
- Now that I’ve whetted your appetite: Luna bars and Uncle Eddies cookies were recalled because of the salmonella outbreak.
- Obama’s not thrilled about the pb&j situation. So while he’s made some questionable choices, maybe the appointment of Cass Sunstein as regulatory czar is cause for hope.
- One of the owners of Stogo isn’t vegan. Do you care? I don’t. As long as he respects us, unlike some other restaurateurs.
- Was anyone else a little bit happy to hear that groundhog Chuck bit the mayor? And not surprised that he’s now going to be “retired”? Maybe he was pissed about the new Pedigree commercials using all those wild animals. Especially the one where the guy throws a Frisbee in the bull’s face.
- Speaking of commercials, by now everyone’s seen the PETA ad that was too racy for the Super Bowl. (Not that I watched; there were better things on TV.) I guess sex and football don’t go together. But in the name of synergy, I’m glad someone finally removed the ad for BACON SALT from this article about how well Ellen DeGeneres is doing since she went vegan.