Hot new coffee table book from Herbivore Clothing. Hot, I say!
- Ecorazzi announced their picks for top five animal victories of 2009. Check it!
- We ate Match Meats. I wasn’t there, but I think I missed out on a good thing.
- Herbivore published a new book, The Art of Herbivore, or Somebody Give the Vegan Corndog a Handclap!. It’s got every design they’ve ever made. Oooh la la.
- Missourians for the Protection of Dogs launched a signature drive to prevent puppy mill cruelty. Missourians: sign it. Everybody else: do what you can. Woof.
- Food, Inc. is now available on Netflix. That’s it. I’m getting an account. Yes, I am that behind the times.
- Red Bamboo Brooklyn will close this month. DANG. Owner Jason Wong will re-open the spot as a non-veg restaurant with some of the same veg offerings.
- Sweet & Sara brings us more delicious, fluffy treats, now in the shapes of snowmen, angels, and reindeer! Santa, baby, please add the original s’mores to my stocking.
- New restaurant reviews on 71 Irving Coffee, Cocoa V, and, love of my Midtown lunch life, Green Symphony.