It ain’t their fault!
- Protagonist Doug went veg on beloved sitcom King of Queens, but it didn’t last long. Discuss with the hardcore fans (including a vegan or two) over at the Sony Pictures forums.
- The New York Times profiles happy veal and the “vegetarians” who eat it with a clear conscience. This is right up there with Rinella and his publisher.
- Slave lab(rad)ors Lucky and Flo find themselves on a hit list after sniffing out $3 million worth of pirated materials in Malaysia.
- “Canadian coastguards were last night battling to rescue hundreds of seal hunters trapped in thick ice off the country’s Newfoundland east coast.” Yeah, you read that right.
- And just plain weird[er]: stalkers and con-men at Liz Lovely [ed. note: article removed for further investigation! oooh]. Everything seems to be okay in the aftermath–s’long as they didn’t get their grubby hands on the cookies…