Happy, healthy vegan quints.
- Texas is vegging out for summer: last Tuesday’s Dallas Morning News had pieces on being veg in Dallas on the food and fashion fronts–because apparently it’s “the new stylish living.”
- Washington Square’s vegan NY Dosas cart makes New York Magazine‘s list of the top 20 street eats–but at #16?!
- Dave Attell likes vegan girls. “They’re all very healthy and out there and spinning around to music only they can hear, but let’s face it–I’m old, I’m a drunk, and I don’t know if it’s gonna happen .. But if there’s any out there, they should email me.”
- The Guardian asks, “Do fish have feelings too?” Um, yes.
- And hot on Nina Planck‘s heels, a father of quints is demanding full custody because the kids’ (terrible, irresponsible) mom wants to continue raising them as (malnourished, on-the-verge-of-death) vegans.