This awesome Zippy via Veg Blog.
- “One can certainly put together a healthful vegan diet, but doing so requires a level of nutritional expertise that few Americans possess,” says the Washington Post.
- Miss Manners answers this whiny omni’s protest: apparently the company party will only have vegan food! (The horror!) What to do?!
- We need to get us one of these Austin, Texas veggie hot dog eating contests.
- Coca-Cola took the PepsiCo challenge, agreeing to stop funding animal testing (a few weeks after Pepsi did).
- Rent-a-Rescue: “Flexible pet ownership” by FlexPets.