I’M GONNA RIDE THIS BITCH TILL I DIE, Sonic said.
- A squirrel has been banned from riding a roller coaster at Alton Towers theme park in Staffordshire, England. How the hell will they enforce that? The Telegraph reports, “Alarms were installed that emit a warning noise inaudible to human ears but designed to ensure the squirrel, nicknamed Sonic, avoids the ride in future.”
- Park Slope Food Coop has blocks of Daiya for sale! RUN DON’T WALK.
- Vaute Couture unveiled their (beautiful, gorgeous, so soft i’m going to wear one as pajamas now buy me one puh-leeeaase) 2010 vegan coat collection for ladies AND gents at The Green Shows this week. Check this shit out. It’s fucking fantastic. The Discerning Brute has the men’s photos and GirlieGirl Army rounds up the ladies’ wear from Vaute, Cri de Coeur, Samantha Pleet, and others. Ow ow!
- Vegan creme eggs I cannot see because this puritanical work filter blocks porn, even food porn. They totally know what I get off on, ugh!
- Pssst! Speaking of Vaute Couture, ladies can still get the ’09 styles — for 30% off, bringing prices down from insane to unaffordable. SAD CAUSE I WANT ONE.
- The New York Times has a crush on Angelica Kitchen’s vegan brittle and everyone is talking about Amy Hamberry’s vegan kale chips. Have you eaten them? Are they worth all this hubbub?