Lovebug Kitchen’s Texas BBQ Plate captured in poor lighting.
And, extra special thanks to those organizations and individuals who made Shout Outs:
- Vegan Outreach
- Sea Shepherd
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Veg Strong
- Whole Earth Vegan Bakery and Kitchen
- Critical Transit Bike Repair (And, if you need a bike to bring to Jeremy at Critical Transit Bike Repair, you can buy mine!)
- Arora Creations
- Nakavika Films
- Steve Weierman (vegan math!)
- And, last but never least, DJ Grand Format
The NEXT Vegan Drinks NYC is happening on Thursday, August 30th at Fontana’s Bar (105 Eldridge Street, Manhattan) from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. We’ll be benefiting Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary. Do you represent an animal rights group you think should be the beneficiary of an upcoming Vegan Drinks NYC? Visit vegandrinks.org/beneficiaries to learn more about how to make that happen.