Join us THIS Thursday, October 25, from 7:00pm to 10:00pm for Vegan Drinks NYC! Find us at Fontana’s Bar, located at 105 Eldridge Street on the Lower East Side. Chickpea & Olive will be serving up those great eats you’ve heard so much about lately!
This month, we’ll be benefiting the all-volunteer Rabbit Rescue and Rehab, who has put together one of the finest raffles Vegan Drinks has ever seen. Rabbit Rescue and Rehab is a nonprofit organization dedicated to rescuing abandoned NYC rabbits and finding them permanent indoor homes. Stuff some dollars in their donation jar and buy a crap load of raffle tickets so you can walk away with some of the following:
- $50 gift card to Sweet and Sara
- 2 pack of tickets to Forever Dusty at New World Stages ($138)
- Black Matt and Nat “Portland” convertible denim satchel ($225)
- Black Matt and Nat “Doors” clutch-style wristlet wallet ($84)
- Gift certificate to the V Spot
- $50 gift certificate to Best Pet Rx
- $30 gift certificate to Whiskers
- Jewelry from Sequin New York
- Framed original piece of art featuring rescued NYC Metro Rabbits bunny
- $100 gift certificate to Teeny Tiny Rabbits for a custom watercolor portrait of your companion rabbit, dog or cat
- Box of vegan peanut butter cups from Gone Pie Vegan Bakery ($30)
- 16×20-inch Beatles print plus a signed copy of The Lost Beatles Photographs: The Bob Bonis Archive 1964-1966 ($205)
- 16×20-inch Rolling Stones print plus a signed copy of The Lost Rolling Stones Photographs: The Bob Bonis Archive 1964-1966 ($205)
Music by our very own Grand Format and his pal DJ Slick Moranis (yeah, we like the name, too) from Toronto!
Have you read the new and improved Vegan Drinks FAQ? Please read it, even if you’re a regular at our event. (Really, please read it. All of it.)
We’ll turn down the music around 8:30pm and encourage people to promote themselves, their groups and/or causes for 30 seconds. If you represent a veg*n or animal rights group, come prepared with your (very short!) spiel and literature.
Vegan Drinks NYC is usually held the last Thursday of the month from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Do you represent an animal rights group you think should be the beneficiary of an upcoming Vegan Drinks NYC? Visit vegandrinks.org/beneficiaries to learn more about how to make that happen.