Thank YOU for hanging out and supporting Humane Education Advocates Reaching Teachers (HEART) at Vegan Drinks NYC on April 25th. Kisses to Fontana’s Bar for hosting and to Chickpea & Olive for feeding us!
And, extra special thanks to those organizations and individuals who made Shout Outs:
- Humane Education Advocates Reaching Teachers (HEART)
- Darwin Animal Doctors
- Sea Shepherd
- For Bud’s Benefit (May 3rd at the Yippie! Museum) – R.I.P, Bud.
- World Wide Vegan Bake Sale to benefit Food Not Bombs NYC (April 28th at Mooshoes)
- Ready 4 Rescue
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
- Veg Strong
- Shaia’s Hot Sauce (10 percent of net profits goes to Mercy For Animals)
- The New Luv
The NEXT Vegan Drinks NYC is happening on Thursday, May 30th at Fontana’s Bar (105 Eldridge Street, Manhattan) from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Join us as we benefit VINE Sanctuary and let the world know you’re going by RSVPing at Facebook.
Do you represent an animal rights group you think should be the beneficiary of an upcoming Vegan Drinks NYC? Visit vegandrinks.org/beneficiaries to learn more about how to make that happen.