Thank YOU for supporting “Our Planet. Theirs Too.” with us at Vegan Drinks NYC on April 26th. We were expertly hosted by the fabulous Heather and Jeff at Pine Box Rock Shop in Brooklyn. Thank you, Pine Box!
And, special thanks to those organizations and individuals who made Shout Outs:
- “Our Planet. Theirs Too.”
- Sea Shepherd
- GooseWatch NYC
- Vegan Outreach
- NYC Walk for Animals
- Veggie Prom – May 18th at Fontana’s – benefits Mercy For Animals!
- OWS Animal Issues Working Group – May 13th conference – location TBA
- Darwin Animal Doctors
- Chicago Vegan Foods
- Dun-Well Doughnuts
- Andreas Turanski – join his vegan Rugged Maniac team
- Ross Minanti
- Jeff LaPadula
- Emily Graves
- And, the greatest DJ in all the land, DJ Grand Format
May 31st marks the next Vegan Drinks NYC. We’ll be at Fontana’s, 105 Eldridge Street in Manhattan. This will be our first time at Fontana’s and we promise a fantastic evening as we celebrate Vegan Drinks NYC’s fourth birthday! The DJ Grand Format will be back in the DJ booth!