Did you take picture last night? Please share them with us at flickr.com/groups/vegandrinks.
Whoa! You’d think we were giving away the recipe to Vegan Treats’ Peanut Butter Bomb by the amount of folks who turned out for last night’s Vegan Drinks. There were a bunch of you there (familiar and unfamiliar faces!), as well as a winning softball team. (Go, Team Crush Management!)
You’re reading this because you want to know who made shout outs last night, right? Well let’s get to it, in easy to read list format:
- Yana of 9AMConsulting.com, an online marketing firm that has a roster of green and AR clients. They do pro bono work!
- Ethan of Sea Shepherd NYC
- Calla of Farm Sanctuary
- Matt of Mercy For Animals (MFA)
- Rachel of Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary, which is hosting a Moby concert on September 25th
- Brian of the Ulster County SPCA
- John of New York Fruit Hunters
- Heather of Pine Box Rock Shop, opening Labor Day Weekend with vegan bar snacks! (I know where I’ll be next weekend! Vegan Drinks Brooklyn, anyone?)
- Elizabeth of ImpactDash.com
- Sarah of Rescue Chocolate
- And, last but not least, Andreas still needs one of you soon-to-be homeless veg*ns to move into a 1-bedroom apartment in his veg*n townhouse on the Upper West Side. It’s recently renovated, folks! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get you two in touch!