Thank you for turning out in droves for the March 31st Vegan Drinks NYC benefit for World Vets and its disaster relief efforts in Japan. (Read our interview with Adrien Zap of World Vets, who traveled to Japan within hours of the earthquake and tsunami.) You raised over $400 by buying drinks and food and many, many raffle tickets. Congratulations to the winners and HUGE thanks to MooShoes, Terri and Angels & Kings Bar for generously donating prizes for the raffle.
Extra special thanks to the talented Dj3dg and those organizations and individuals who made Shout-Outs:
- NYC Vegetarian Food Festival – April 3rd!
- Comedy for Karma to Benefit Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary – April 5th!
- Sea Shepherd
- Ulster County SPCA
- Mercy For Animals
- World Wide Vegan Bake Sale to benefit for the Animals sanctuary – May 1st at MooShoes
- Veggie Conquest’s Veggie Prom – May 13th
- The V-Spot – thanks for the samples, Danny!
- Dun-Well Doughnuts
- Your Time Travels
- Vegan Lawyer Deborah (aka, ME!)
- Shar Gorgiis