- Someone please try this Vegan Buffalo Mozzarella Recipe and report back!
- Someone make these Vegan Monkey Bread Cupcakes and share!
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder legalized the hunting of wolves. Know someone in Michigan who can help keep wolves protected from trophy hunters?
- Sundancin’? Check out this Vegan Guide To Eating At Sundance from
Vegan Movie Mafia!
- Bay Area: We know there are much better burritos in town, but buy lots of Chipotle tofu sofritas so they go nationwide, please!
- LA Vegan Beer and Food Fest tickets are on sale now! Who’s going? Oh right, everyone.
- In the meantime, this Sunday, Jan 20th from 3-10 head over to Verdugo Bar for a soul-food shindig where the food (Fried Chickun Waffle Sandwiches , Fried and Grilled Chickun Sandwiches, BBQ ‘Beef’ Wraps, Philly Cheeze-Steaks, Sausage Sandwiches, Mac N’ Cheeze, Jambalaya, Greens, Beans N’ Quinoa, Cajun Gravy Fries, and more!) will be made by Southern Fried Vegan and the proceeds will benefit Compassion Over Killing.
- Apparently people are still debating whether crustaceans feel pain?
- The last installment of How To Live To 100, Jason Wrobel’s vegan show on the Cooking Channel, airs this Saturday so set your Teevs.