Hot Knives Chili photo by Cambria Griffith
– The gents from Hot Knives share their winning chili recipe . It sounds amazing!
– Sarah Kramer’s iPhone app Go Vegan! w/Sarah Kramer is on sale for just $2.99 (normally it sells for $6.99) from Dec 25th to Jan 2nd!
– It’s officially soup weather. Here are 25 classic soup recipes. . .veganized!
– Yay! The National Institutes of Health will move all of the federally-owned chimpanzees at the New Iberia Research Center to Chimp Haven, the federal chimpanzee sanctuary in Keithville, La., over the next 12 to 15 months! Read more about it here.
– Great news, Angelenos! The Cafe Gratitude team is expanding and we’re getting a Gracias Madre in WeHo!
-Jason read Brokelyn’s “Rib sticking good, minus the ribs: 6 places to grab vegan comfort food“ and had never heard of Rosamunde, but I’ve been there, and I live in LA! Get yourselves to Williamsburg!
-Heya NYC, grab a $15 coupon for Café Blossom in the Village from JDeal. We’re pretty sure non-Jews are eligible, too.
– Salon reports that “Adam Lanza was a vegan.” Great.
Send us your tips, gossip and holiday wishes at firstname.lastname@example.org