– The first of what promises to be a chain of Urban Garden’s, a fast-casual mediterranean eatery that is super Vegan friendly, soft-opened today on Fairfax in Los Angeles. Check out the menu, pumpkin colored ‘V”s denote Vegan items.
– Yet more awesome Vegan food in LA! The Pub at Golden Road has a bunch of new amazing looking menu items including but not limited to jackfruit tacos. Anyone wanna take me?
– Here’s a fucking depressing story about elephant poaching in Tanzania, y’know, in case you need an excuse to have a good cry.
– Looking to do some internet shopping? Bid on a “Sushi Making Class in Your Own Home for up to 6 People with Celebrity Chef Guy Vaknin” (of vegetarian sushi restaurant Beyond Sushi). Proceeds benefit The Humane Society of the US. Current bid at time of posting: $275.00.
– Heya New Yorkers! Lower East Side Pickle Day is
this Sunday, October 27th Sunday, November 4 (they moved it to avoid the Frankenstorm). 12 picklers+3 vegan food vendors (Tiengarden, Ni Japanese, Bombay Sandwiches) = GO!
Got any hot Vegan news or see something interesting we missed? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.