– Vegan Drinks Omaha’s first ever event is coming up on November 29th! Co-hosted by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and John of Laziest Vegans, you can also RSVP on Meetup or on The Facebook. According to our math, that’s one link for every Vegan Omahanian. Live in Not Omaha but still want to Vegan Drink? Find a Vegan Drinks in your city here.
– Pet surgery could save human lives: “Many devoted pet owners are happy to spend thousands on operations for their cats and dogs – and these procedures could help teach scientists about human diseases, too.”
– Sorry to say, Stogo’s is no mo’. You’ll have to get your Vegan ice cream elsewhere, East Villagers.
– Compassion Couture’s sale is till tomorrow! Go forth and shop, Vegans!
– Rauom, a company claiming to be, “the only US maker of an ancient Japanese delicacy – rich, creamy, intense cured tofu that occupies the niche vacated by cheeses in traditionally dairy free Japan” has newly arrived on the shelves of Fairway Markets on the UES and UWS in NYC. Has anyone tried it yet?
Got any Hot Vegan Tips? E-mail us! email@example.com