Woah, wtf is going on? I hope our beloved NYC veg restaurants are just experiencing some holiday bumps and stress. What’s with these recent reviews posted here on SuperVegan’s NYC Vegan Restaurant Guide? Please tell me this ain’t the start of some awful trend!
- ss on Babycakes: “Between the incredibly rude service, the uncomfortable, unwelcoming environment, the inflated prices, and the unsatisfying product, this place has been crossed off my list.”
- keramel on Cafe Blossom: “My seitan was. . .a bland mass of oily mush.”
- mimcho on Caravan of Dreams: “This spot used to be one of my favorite.”
- zacharyzachary on House of Vegetarian: “Quite possibly the worst experience I’ve ever had.”
- knuckles on The V-Spot: “OH BAAAAARRRRFF! Blech blech blech. How anyone could give this place anything higher than a one for food makes me think that maybe your tongue rings are getting in the way of your taste buds.”
Thankfully though, there are some glimmers of hope….
- Massif on Mighty Diamond: “yum yum yum, i wish i had more days off so i could visit this place more often”
- elainevigneault on Zenith: “I love this place. I’ve eaten in the restaurant a few times and ordered delivery lots of times. It’s always excellent food and the people are always really nice.”
And hopefully, this will happen to all of the restaurants that received bad reviews above.
- ariela on Atlas Cafe & Bakery: “I feel the need to write a better review after my harsh one last time…I think they just have multiple personalities cos on some days they’re so unfriendly & other days quite nice! I think it’s probably cos it can get pretty chaotic in there! The biggest problem there is that it gets really cramped cos it’s so small.”