NYC Metro Area Vegan Restaurant Graveyard
We mark restaurants by how vegan-friendly they are. Our classifications are as follows:
- 100% Vegan
- Places that do not serve or prepare any food containing animal products.
- Vegetarian (mostly vegan)
- They may offer cow's milk for coffee, or have a some non-vegan cheese, but these places are strictly vegetarian and offer plenty for vegans.
- No dead animal products, but there's no guarantee of them being particularly friendly to vegans.
- Not Vegetarian (decent vegan options)
- They serve meat, but they also serve good stuff for vegans.
- Not Vegetarian (few decent vegan options)
- Why do we even list these places? Some of them may have one or two worthwhile dishes, or maybe you're stuck going there for a group dinner and could use a vegan perspective.