NYC Metro Area Vegan Restaurant Guide
Welcome to the best damn guide to dining vegan in NYC Metro Area! Use our aptly named Amazing Instant NYC Metro Area Vegan Restaurant Finder (to the left), or try our Advanced Search page. If you prefer, we also offer a bunch of ways to browse our listings:
- An alphabetized list of every restaurant in our database.
- The lastest restaurants we've added. XML
- Restaurants by cuisine.
- Restaurants by neighborhood.
- Restaurants by how vegan they are.
- Restaurants by price range.
- Restaurants by what cool features they offer.
- The Graveyard: restaurants that have closed.
Dining in NYC Metro Area? We randomly suggest Ciao Bella (Grand Central), a vegetarian establishment located at 54 Grand Central Terminal, Lower Level Food Court in New York, NY.
Top 10 Vegetarian Restaurants in NYC Metro Area
As voted by SuperVegan reviewers like you!
You can also see our listings for all restaurants in NYC Metro Area.
Don't see your favorite place? Post a review and let us know why it's great.
How do we get these results? Each restaurant must be completely vegetarian and must have at least 10 reviews to qualify. We pass members' reviews through our top-secret algorithm, shake well, and serve. It's up to you!
What Do Those Colors Mean?
We mark restaurants by how vegan-friendly they are. Our classifications are as follows:
- 100% Vegan
- Places that do not serve or prepare any food containing animal products.
- Vegetarian (mostly vegan)
- They may offer cow's milk for coffee, or have a some non-vegan cheese, but these places are strictly vegetarian and offer plenty for vegans.
- No dead animal products, but there's no guarantee of them being particularly friendly to vegans.
- Not Vegetarian (decent vegan options)
- They serve meat, but they also serve good stuff for vegans.
- Not Vegetarian (few decent vegan options)
- Why do we even list these places? Some of them may have one or two worthwhile dishes, or maybe you're stuck going there for a group dinner and could use a vegan perspective.
We Aim to Please
If you find errors, omissions or inconsistancies in our guide, please let us know.